The Community Driver Awards are awarded on an annual basis to one New Car Dealer in each of six (6) BC regions who have shown tremendous community excellence over the past year, or over many years.
These awards recognize the outstanding community involvement and achievement of member New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.
Each year there are six total awards – one per region of the province:
- Northern BC
- Okanagan / Interior
- Vancouver Island
- Fraser Valley
- Metro Vancouver
Criteria & Application:
Community Driver Award recipients will exemplify business strength and community excellence – with a significant focus on making a tangible contribution to the growth and livability of their community or region.
- Awards will be presented to dealer principals who will be judged on a simple nomination form detailing their community involvement and the benefit to the local community.
- Nominations may come from individual dealerships nominating themselves, or from third-party individuals or organizations nominating the dealership.
- The award will be for the dealership as a whole, recognizing contributions of the entire team, presented to the dealer principal(s).
- Nominations Open: late September 2016
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2017
- Applications are submitted through mail, fax, or email. Applications are collected by NCDA.
- Winners announced: March 28, 2017
- Awards presented: March 28, 2017 at the Auto Show Gala
Award recipients will be notified in advance of the award presentation in an effort to allow them time to schedule travel to Vancouver for the Auto Show Gala.
Contact Christie Morning-Smith at [email protected]
Community Driver Award Winners:
Vancouver Island Region: Steve Marshall Auto Group
Okanagan/Interior Region: Kelowna Hyundai
Northern BC Region: MacCarthy Motors (Terrace) Ltd.
Metro Vancouver Region: Cowell Auto Group
Kootenay Region: Subaru of Cranbrook
Fraser Valley Region: Wolfe Auto Group
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 375 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.