The Community Driver Awards recognize the outstanding community involvement and achievement of new car dealers throughout British Columbia.
The Community Driver Awards are awarded on an annual basis to one new car dealer in each of the six (6) BC regions who have shown tremendous community engagement over the past year, or many years.
Each year, a winner is selected from one of the below six (6) provincial regions:
- Fraser Valley
- Metro Vancouver
- Northern BC
- Okanagan / Interior
- Vancouver Island
Criteria & Application:
The Community Driver Award recipients will exemplify business strength and community excellence with a significant focus on making a tangible contribution to the growth and livability of their community and/or region.
- Awards will be presented to dealer principals, who will be judged on a simple nomination form detailing their community involvement benefitting the local community.
- Nominations may come from individual dealerships’ self-nominations, or from third-party individuals and/or organizations.
- The award will be for the dealerships as a whole, recognizing contributions of the entire team, and presented to the dealer principal(s).
- Nominations Open: January 2018
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2018
- Applications can be submitted through mail, fax, or email. Applications are collected by NCDA.
- Winners announced: March 28, 2018
- Awards presented: March 28, 2018 at the Vancouver International Auto Show preview event.
Award recipients will be notified in advance of the award presentation with an effort to provide adequate notice to schedule travel to Vancouver to attend the Auto Show preview event.
Contact Lisa So at email@example.com.
Community Driver Award Winners:
Fraser Valley Region: Applewood Auto Group
Kootenays Region: Kicking Horse Ford Sales
Metro Vancouver Region: Westwood Honda
Northern BC Region: Glacier Toyota
Okanagan/Interior Region: Kelowna Kia
Vancouver Island Region: Island Ford Superstore
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 375 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.