Call for Nominations – the application process has opened for the 2021 Awards!
Scroll down for the nomination form and instructions! DEADLINE EXTENDED – SUBMIT BY FRIDAY, March 5!
The Community Driver Awards recognize the outstanding community involvement and achievement of new car dealers throughout British Columbia.
The Community Driver Awards are awarded on an annual basis to one new car dealer in each of the six BC regions who have shown tremendous community engagement over the past year, or many years.
Each year, a winner is selected from one of the below six provincial regions:
- Fraser Valley
- Metro Vancouver
- Northern BC
- Okanagan / Interior
- Vancouver Island
Thanks to our Media Sponsor for making this award possible, Black Press Media
About Black Press:
Black Press Media is a B.C. company owned by David Black and headquartered in Victoria. The company started in Williams Lake and has grown to be Canada’s largest, private, independent newspaper and digital media company, with more than 175 community, daily and urban newspapers located in BC, Alberta, Washington State, Alaska, California and Hawaii. Online operations include over 250 websites and extensive digital services, including Targeted Digital Ads, Impress Branded Content, Programmatic plus video marketing and production. Specifically for the auto industry, the Black Press Today’s Drive Platform connects auto intenders with car dealerships across British Columbia.
Criteria & Application:
The Community Driver Award recipients will exemplify business strength and community excellence with a significant focus on making a tangible contribution to the growth and livability of their community and/or region.
- Nominations may come from individual dealerships’ self-nominations, or from third-party individuals and/or organizations.
- The award will be for the dealerships as a whole, recognizing contributions of the entire team, and presented to the dealer principal(s).
- 2021 Nominations are Open: Submit your application no later than February 26. Dealerships are welcome to submit a nomination.
- Awards will be presented to dealer principals, who will be judged on a nomination form detailing their community involvement benefitting the local community.
- Award recipients will be notified in advance of the awards presentation with an effort to provide adequate notice to attend the event.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: in order to sign the form electronically, please download the form and submit.
Please fill out the nomination form in the link above and submit the form to the NCA by emailing us here.
Past Award Recipients
Congratulations to the 2020 Award Recipients:
- Brian Jessel BMW, Metro Vancouver Region
- Glacier Toyota, Northern BC Region
- Castlegar Toyota, Kootenays Region
- Lexus of Kelowna, Okanagan/Interior Region
- Kia Victoria, Vancouver Island Region
- Applewood Kia, Fraser Valley Region