Applications and selection of the 2021 Awards will open shortly – stay tuned!
Congratulations to the 2020 Award Recipients:
- Brian Jessel BMW, Metro Vancouver Region
- Glacier Toyota, Northern BC Region
- Castlegar Toyota, Kootenays Region
- Lexus of Kelowna, Okanagan/Interior Region
- Kia Victoria, Vancouver Island Region
- Applewood Kia, Fraser Valley Region
View all the award recipients here.
The Community Driver Awards recognize the outstanding community involvement and achievement of new car dealers throughout British Columbia.
The Community Driver Awards are awarded on an annual basis to one new car dealer in each of the six BC regions who have shown tremendous community engagement over the past year, or many years.
Each year, a winner is selected from one of the below six provincial regions:
- Fraser Valley
- Metro Vancouver
- Northern BC
- Okanagan / Interior
- Vancouver Island
Thanks to Award Sponsor, Black Press Media
Criteria & Application:
The Community Driver Award recipients will exemplify business strength and community excellence with a significant focus on making a tangible contribution to the growth and livability of their community and/or region.
- Awards will be presented to dealer principals, who will be judged on a simple nomination form detailing their community involvement benefitting the local community.
- Nominations may come from individual dealerships’ self-nominations, or from third-party individuals and/or organizations.
- The award will be for the dealerships as a whole, recognizing contributions of the entire team, and presented to the dealer principal(s).
- 2021 Nominations Open: applications will open shortly
Award recipients will be notified in advance of the awards presentation with an effort to provide adequate notice to attend the event.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: in order to sign the form electronically, please download the form.