Congratulations to the 2019 Winners:
- Fraser Valley Region: Wolfe Auto Group
- Kootenays Region: AM Ford Sales
- Metro Vancouver Region: BPL Auto Group
- Northern BC Region: MacCarthy Motors
- Okanagan / Interior Region: Kot Auto Group
- Vancouver Island Region: Campus Auto Group
2019 nominations have now closed.
The Community Driver Awards recognize the outstanding community involvement and achievement of new car dealers throughout British Columbia.
The Community Driver Awards are awarded on an annual basis to one new car dealer in each of the six (6) BC regions who have shown tremendous community engagement over the past year, or many years.
Each year, a winner is selected from one of the below six (6) provincial regions:
- Fraser Valley
- Metro Vancouver
- Northern BC
- Okanagan / Interior
- Vancouver Island
Criteria & Application:
The Community Driver Award recipients will exemplify business strength and community excellence with a significant focus on making a tangible contribution to the growth and livability of their community and/or region.
- Awards will be presented to dealer principals, who will be judged on a simple nomination form detailing their community involvement benefitting the local community.
- Nominations may come from individual dealerships’ self-nominations, or from third-party individuals and/or organizations.
- The award will be for the dealerships as a whole, recognizing contributions of the entire team, and presented to the dealer principal(s).
- Nominations Open: December 2018
- Application Deadline: February 7, 2019
- Applications can be submitted through mail, fax, or email. Applications are collected by NCDA.
- Winners announced: March 19, 2019
- Awards presented: March 19, 2019 at the Vancouver International Auto Show NCDA Awards Event (DISTINCTION: Celebrating Excellence).
Award recipients will be notified in advance of the award presentation with an effort to provide adequate notice to schedule travel to Vancouver to attend the event.
Contact Corrine Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.