Congratulations to the 2020 Winners:
- Brian Jessel BMW, Metro Vancouver Region
- Glacier Toyota, Northern BC Region
- Castlegar Toyota, Kootenays Region
- Lexus of Kelowna, Okanagan/Interior Region
- Kia Victoria, Vancouver Island Region
- Applewood Kia, Fraser Valley Region
View all of our awards winners here.
2020 nominations are now closed.
The Community Driver Awards recognize the outstanding community involvement and achievement of new car dealers throughout British Columbia.
The Community Driver Awards are awarded on an annual basis to one new car dealer in each of the six (6) BC regions who have shown tremendous community engagement over the past year, or many years.
Each year, a winner is selected from one of the below six (6) provincial regions:
- Fraser Valley
- Metro Vancouver
- Northern BC
- Okanagan / Interior
- Vancouver Island
Thanks to Award Sponsor, Black Press Media
Criteria & Application:
The Community Driver Award recipients will exemplify business strength and community excellence with a significant focus on making a tangible contribution to the growth and livability of their community and/or region.
- Awards will be presented to dealer principals, who will be judged on a simple nomination form detailing their community involvement benefitting the local community.
- Nominations may come from individual dealerships’ self-nominations, or from third-party individuals and/or organizations.
- The award will be for the dealerships as a whole, recognizing contributions of the entire team, and presented to the dealer principal(s).
- Nominations Open: November 13th 2019
- Application Deadline: January 13th, 2020
- Applications can be submitted through mail, fax, or email. Applications are collected by NCDA.
- Winners announced: March 25, 2020
- Awards presented: March 25, 2020 at the Vancouver International Auto Show NCDA Awards Event (DISTINCTION: Celebrating Excellence).
Award recipients will be notified in advance of the award presentation with an effort to provide adequate notice to schedule travel to Vancouver to attend the event.
Contact Corrine Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: in order to sign the form electronically, please download the form.