BC’S New Car Dealers Have Impact
February 25, 2020
BC’s New Car Dealers Make A Difference
The NCDA’s close to 400 BC New Car Dealer Members make a significant difference in communities across the province each day for a wide variety of charities and community supporting events. We thank our members for the tremendous impact they are having.
We also know that this is a difficult time for many, especially for those who rely on food banks, the Canadian Red Cross and more for assistance. Here are some further needs to consider supporting.
Some requests received:
- Canadian Red Cross: Local BC and Yukon: Find your local branch here and support.
- Direct link to donate here.
- Fall Food Bank Drives: Support is needed more than ever and many are running low on items. And given the restrictions, they have fewer volunteers. Consider a donation of food or financial support here.
- Canadian Blood Bank has issued a call to donate here.
- United Way Tree of Lights – learn more here.
We want to hear more about how you are supporting your local community – tweet us at @NCDA_BC and use the hashtag #BCCommunityDriver
If there are any ways that you are contributing, or are aware of needs in your community, please contact us and let us know.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.