BC’S New Car Dealers Have Impact
May 22, 2021
BC’s New Car Dealers Make A Difference #drivinglocaleconomies
The NCDA’s nearly BC New Car Dealer Members make a significant difference in communities across the province each day for a wide variety of charities and community supporting events. We thank our members for the tremendous impact they are having.
We also know that this is a difficult time for many, especially for those who rely on food banks, the Canadian Red Cross and more for assistance. Here are some further needs to consider supporting.
- Canadian Red Cross: Local BC and Yukon: Find your local branch here and support.
- Direct link to donate here.
- Fall Food Bank Drives: Consider a donation of food or financial support here.
- Canadian Blood Bank has issued a call to donate here.
- PNE Prize Home – get your tickets here and chance to win the Grand Prize. Learn more.
We want to hear more about how you are supporting your local community – tweet us at @NCDA_BC and use the hashtag #BCCommunityDriver
If there are any ways that you are contributing, or are aware of needs in your community, please contact us and let us know.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.