Public Health Updates for December 15 2020
December 15, 2020
- 468,862 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 13,553 deaths.
- Total recovered: 379,467 (81%).
- To date, labs across Canada have tested over 12.22 Million people for COVID-19 (with an average of 3.5% positive overall).
- In the past week, an average of 80,109 people have been tested for COVID-19 daily across Canada, with 8% of these people testing positive.
- The first COVID-19 vaccine has been approved in Canada and up to 249K doses of the vaccine from Pfizer this month is expected.
Read more about the latest vaccine developments for Canada.
- 84 in the Vancouver Coastal Health region
- 338 in the Fraser Health region
- 7 in the Island Health region
- 56 in the Interior Health region
- 37 in the Northern Health region
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 43,463.
- 361 are hospitalized and 93 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 21 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 668.
- 31,866 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (73%).
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.