Health Updates for Feb 11
February 11, 2021
Federal Government Health Updates
813,982 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 21,004 deaths.
Total recovered: 754,736 (93%).
For complete data from the Public Health Agency, visit here.
- 7-day averages compared to last week: cases are down 14%, deaths are down 21%, in hospital case are down 15% (including).
BC Public Health Updates
New cases reported today: 449.
Of these cases:
- 93 are in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 242 in Fraser Health
- 19 in Island Health
- 58 in Interior Health
- 37 in Northern Health
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 72,305.
There are 4,317 active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
Hospitalizations and deaths: 224 are hospitalized and 63 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 9 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 1,278.
- 66,603 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (92%)
BC Vaccine Roll-out
- To date, 159,887 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in B.C., 15,684 of which are second doses.
- Immunization data is available on the COVID-19 dashboard: www.bccdc.ca
What’s happening today in BC regarding COVID-19?
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.