Health Updates for Feb 16
February 16, 2021
Federal Government Health Updates
826,924 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 21,311 deaths.
Total recovered: 769,929 (93%).
For complete data from the Public Health Agency, visit here.
BC Public Health Updates
New cases reported today include cases from the long weekend: 1,533.
Of these cases:
- 392 are in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 856 in Fraser Health
- 58 in Island Health
- 92 in Interior Health
- 135 in Northern Health
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 74,283.
There are 4,189 active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
Hospitalizations and deaths: 231 are hospitalized and 74 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 26 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 1,314.
- 68,705 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (93%)
BC Vaccine Roll-out
- To date, 171,755 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in B.C., with 22,914 people receiving second doses.
- Immunization data is available on the COVID-19 dashboard: www.bccdc.ca
What’s happening today in BC regarding COVID-19?
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.