Health Updates for Feb 18
February 18, 2021
Federal Government Health Updates
837,497 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 21,498 deaths.
Total recovered: 783,412 (94%).
For complete data from the Public Health Agency, visit here.
BC Public Health Updates
New cases reported today since last reporting period: 617.
Of these cases:
- 146 are in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 342 in Fraser Health
- 19 in Island Health
- 17 in Interior Health
- 92 in Northern Health
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 75,327.
There are 4,348 active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
Hospitalizations and deaths: 224 are hospitalized and 60 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 4 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 1,321.
- 69,602 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (93%)
BC Vaccine Roll-out
- To date, 180,691 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in B.C., with 29,952 people receiving second doses.
- Immunization data is available on the COVID-19 dashboard: www.bccdc.ca
What’s happening today in BC regarding COVID-19?
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.