Health Updates for Feb 9
February 9, 2021
Federal Government Health Updates
808,120 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 20,835 deaths.
Total recovered: 747,110 (92%).
For complete data from the Public Health Agency, visit here.
BC Public Health Updates
New cases reported today: 435.
Of these cases:
- 107 are in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 221 in Fraser Health
- 23 in Island Health
- 47 in Interior Health
- 37 in Northern Health
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 71,387.
There are 4,393 active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
Hospitalizations and deaths: 241 are hospitalized and 68 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 4 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 1,263.
- 65,618 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (92%)
BC Vaccine Roll-out
- To date, 155,585 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in B.C., 12,802 of which are second doses.
- Immunization data is available on the COVID-19 dashboard: www.bccdc.ca
What’s happening today in BC regarding COVID-19?
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.