Health Updates for BC’s New Car Dealers
January 12, 2021
Federal Health Updates
668,181 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 17,086 deaths.
Total recovered: 568,573 (85%).
What’s happening in Canada and around the world today? Read here.
BC Public Health Updates
New cases reported today: 446.
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 58,553. Of these cases,
- 96 are in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 223 in Fraser Health
- 14 in Island Health
- 67 in Interior Health
- 46 in Northern Health
Hospitalizations and deaths: 368 are hospitalized and 72 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 9 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 1,019.
- 51,144 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (87%)
- To date, 62,294 people have received a COVID-19 vaccine in British Columbia.
Health Orders Extended
- All current health orders in place, including restrictions on social gatherings in homes, are extended to February 5. Further news updated here.
What’s happening today in BC regarding COVID-19?
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.