Health Updates for Feb 25
February 25, 2021
Federal Government Health Updates
855,126 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 21,807 deaths.
Total recovered: 802,926 (94%).
For complete data from the Public Health Agency, visit here.
BC Public Health Updates
New cases reported today since last reporting period: 395.
Of these cases:
- 86 are in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 207 in Fraser Health
- 37 in Island Health
- 24 in Interior Health
- 41 in Northern Health
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 78,673
Hospitalizations and deaths: 228 are hospitalized and 62 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 10 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 1,348.
- 72,781 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (93%)
BC Vaccine Roll-out
- To date, 239,833 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in B.C., with 68,157 people receiving second doses.
- Immunization data is available on the COVID-19 dashboard: www.bccdc.ca
What’s happening today in BC regarding COVID-19?
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.