Public Health Updates for December 17 2020
December 17, 2020
Federal and Provincial Health Updates on COVID-19 for December 17, 2020
- 481,630 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 13,799 deaths.
- Total recovered: 391,946 (81%).
- To date, labs across Canada have tested over 12.22 Million people for COVID-19 (with an average of 3.5% positive overall).
- In the past week, an average of 80,109 people have been tested for COVID-19 daily across Canada, with 8% of these people testing positive.
- 145 in the Vancouver Coastal Health region
- 403 in the Fraser Health region
- 4 in the Island Health region
- 66 in the Interior Health region
- 47 in the Northern Health region
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 44,776.
- 358 are hospitalized and 93 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 21 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 713.
- 32,963 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (74%).
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.