Public Health Updates for December 22
December 22, 2020
Federal and Provincial Health Updates on COVID-19 for December 22, 2020
- 515,314 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 14,332 deaths.
- Total recovered: 423,621 (82%).
- To date, labs across Canada have tested over 12.22 Million people for COVID-19 (with an average of 3.5% positive overall).
- In the past week, an average of 80,109 people have been tested for COVID-19 daily across Canada, with 8% of these people testing positive.
- 79 in the Vancouver Coastal Health region
- 256 in the Fraser Health region
- 9 in the Island Health region
- 78 in the Interior Health region
- 22 in the Northern Health region
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 47,510.
- 357 are hospitalized and 84 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 12 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 777.
- 36,094 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (76%).
First vaccines given arrive in BC, including Dr. Henry. Read the story here.
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.