Public Health Updates for January 5
January 5, 2021
Federal and Provincial Health Updates on COVID-19 for January 5, 2021
- 611,424 confirmed cases to date in Canada and 16,074 deaths.
- Total recovered: 517,884 (85%).
Total cases in BC who have tested positive to date: 54,629.
- 367 are hospitalized and 77 are in ICU due to COVID-19.
- 8 new deaths to report today. Total to date: 954.
- 45,999 people with COVID-19 have fully recovered (84%).
- To date, 28,209 people have received a COVID-19 vaccine in British Columbia.
The BC State of Emergency has been extended until Jan. 19 – read more here.
Other resources and updates regarding BC’s COVID-19 response – visit here.
Dealer Members with New Car Dealers Association
We represent more than 390 New Car Dealers throughout British Columbia.